Embedded Microcontroller Projects - Knowledge based articles
This page lists posts/projects that are useful for increasing knowledge on interfacing multiple electronic sensors/actuators/platforms with each other. These projects/posts are made to list down the problems that over come while making many other embedded microcontroller projects. Not only the problems are listed, their solutions are also provided in the tutorials.
These projects/posts are actually add on's to other embedded microcontroller projects. Some projects/posts provide in depth knowledge of electronic ic's, their pin outs, working and functioning behavior. General discussions and findings on different electronic components/peripherals are listed in some posts. Sensors to actuators what ever is find lacking general knowledge is experimented and explained in these projects/tutorials.
Lm35 Temperature Sensor Pin out and Working
Post explains about the internal structure of lm35, its pin out and working. Linear scale factor of lm35 and how to convert output voltage to centigrade temperature is explained in the post. Steps to measure voltage are enlisted in the post.
Driving heavy loads with Microcontrollers
The tutorial is about driving heavy loads with microcontrollers. Methods and techniques are discussed through which heavy loads can be driven with microcontrollers. Electronic components that can handle heavy currents and voltages on a small signal trigger are enlisted in the post. Interfacing these components with microcontrollers is discussed and circuit diagram of interfacing them with microcontroller is shown in the post.
How to measure voltage of multiple batteries connected in string/array in series or parallel combination with microcontrollers
How to monitor individual battery voltage when it is connected in series and parallel combination. Tutorial describes all the possible methods with free circuit diagrams.
Difference between Arduino and 8051(89c51,89c52) Microcontrollers
The post lists down the key difference between arduino development board and 8051 microcontrollers. Difference is listed on key features offered by the two microcontroller systems, community, support and easiness of use.
ADC0804 Analog to digital converter pin out and working
Tutorial explains about the pin out of ADC0804. Whats the function of each individual pin of ADC0804? How to configure the ADC0804? and how to properly operate the ADC0804 analog to digital converter. Tutorial enlists steps to interface ADC0804 with microcontrollers.
How to blink an led using 8051(89c51,89c52) series Microcontroller
How to made led to blink using 8051(89c51,89c52) microcontroller and keil uvision ide. Circuit diagram of the project and each and every statement of the code is explained in the post. Code and Simulation is also available in the tutorial and they are open source. Code is written and compiled in keil uvision ide.
How to generate and display self made Custom characters on 16x2 lcd
How to generate custom characters and display them on 16x2 lcd? What is the roll of CG-RAM in generating custom characters? How to build custom characters in CG-RAM? This tutorial gives answer of the above questions and explains the method to declare custom characters in cg-ram and instruct them to appear on lcd screen.
- Ft232 and arduino uno programming esp8266 wifi module in arduino ide
- Placing code in a specific Rom/Flash/Program Memory Address of Microchip Pic Microcontroller using xc8 compiler with mplabx ide
- Placing data in a specific Ram/Data Memory address/location of microship pic Microcontroller using xc8 compiler with mplabx ide
- Difference between Common Anode and Cathode seven segment display
- 8x1, 8x2, 8x4, 20x1, 20x2, 20x4, 24x1, 24x2, 24x4, 32x1, 32x2, 40x1, 40x2, 40x4 Pinout and Working
- Generating variable frequency PWM using Arduino Uno (Atmega328-p)
- Precautions using Arduino
- 8051(89c51,89c52) Microcontroller registers
- 8255 pinout and working with description
- MAX232 pin out and description
- 16x2 Character lcd working and Pin description
- 4x4 Keypad programming code
- Difference between touch screens and normal keypads
- 4x4 ,4x3 numeric keypad programming for arduino
- Difference between commands and data send to 16x2 lcd
- 16x2 LCD working
- 128x64 graphical lcd working
- IR Infrared pair circuit diagram
- 4x4 alphanumeric keypad programming in c
- Driving a DC motor through Transistor
- L293d motor driver pin description and working
- How to use Internal Timer Registers of 8051