Arduino Uno, Mega, Leonardo, Pro Mini Diy, Students, Beginners Projects with Free Source Codes
The post contains list of arduino projects. Projects are made with different arduino boards arduino uno, arduino mega, arduino due, arduino leonardo, arduino mini etc. Many arduino ad on boards are also used in the projects such as arduino lcd shield for displaying characters and numbers, arduino Ethernet shield for networks projects, arduino WiFi shield for arduino WiFi projects. Projects are not limited to ad on arduino boards, many sensors temperature, humidity, water level, weight, infrared, ultrasonic, door contact, pressure, flow etc are interfaced with arduino. Actuators like relays, SCR(Silicon Controlled Switch), SSR(Solid State Relays), transistors, optocouplers/optoisolators, mosfets, fets are also preset in many projects. Motors like DC, Stepper, Servo are also used in many projects. The projects are help full for beginners, students, kids and diy arduino project makers. All the projects/tutorials contains free circuit diagrams and source codes of the projects. One can use and modify the code according to his need.
Arduino uno automatic car head light on/off battery and temperature monitoring system: Car Automation
The project is about monitoring car battery voltage, engine temperature and automatically switching on and off the head lights. The post presents the working system circuit and arduino code. One can use and modify the code according to his desire.
SNMP(Simple Network Management Protocol) Implementation on Arduino Ethernet Shield: Remote Room Temperature Monitoring
The tutorial/project is about implementing snmp over arduino and monitor a remote network peripheral. I monitored the temperature of a room using DHT11 temperature sensor. A working example with free source code and circuit diagram is presented in the code.
Interfacing Skylab Skm53 GPS Module with Arduino Uno: Acquiring coordinates, Date and Time
How to interface gps module skm53 with arduino? Acquire gps coordinates, current time, date and display the gathered information on arduino serial monitor. The tutorial explains the skm53 gps module working and interfacing with arduino.
Stepper Motor Speed and Direction Control Using Arduino and Bluetooth HC-06 Module through an Android App
Stepper motor speed and direction controlled using Bluetooth through an android app. The post explains about the interfacing of hc06 Bluetooth module with arduino and pairing it with android phone. Controlling the speed by sending commands through android phone. Project circuit diagram and code is free. One can use and modify it.
How to measure DC(Direct Current) With Arduino Uno?
How to measure dc current with arduino and display result on arduino lcd shield. Acs712 current sensor is used to measure the dc current. Project contains the code, circuit and video of the project. Each and every thing is open source, one can used and modify the code according to his need.
Measuring Visible Light with Arduino and TSL2561 Luminosity Sensor
This tutorial is about measuring visible light using tsl2561 luminosity sensor with arduino. Interfacing of tsl2561 with arduino and calculating lux value is thoroughly explained in the post. A working project with free source code and circuit diagram is presented in the post.
Esp8266 Scan available wifi networks, Join one and post data to thingspeak server
Scan near networks using esp8266 wifi module. Display all the found networks on an html page. Connect to a network through html page. Save the ssid and password in eeprom of esp8266 module. Working example with free source code is available in the post.
Atmel Attiny13a Microcontroller Programmed using Arduino Ide - Blink Led Example
The post describes about how to used atmel attiny13a microcontroller with arduino ide. Arduino ide plugins for attiny13a are given in the post. A demo project is presented to explain the new settings working.
SSR(Solid State Relay) Interfacing with Arduino: Auto AC(Air Conditioner) ON/OFF Switch
How to interface SSR(Solid State relay) with arduino and control appliances. A working room auto ac on off depending on temperature example is presented in the post. Project circuit and arduino code is available in the post.
Rs485 Serial Communication Between Arduino Mega and Arduino Pro Mini
How to effectively use MAX485 and transmit data over distance up to 4 km. The post explains each and every step for communicating between host and slave. A demo project is presented in the post. RS485 communication between Arduino Mega and Arduino pro mini is successfully achieved.
Send Sms using GSM(SIM900D) module with Arduino Uno-Mega
Send an sms using gsm sim900d with arduino uno. Code works on both arduino uno and mega. Code and circuit diagram is given in the post.
- Measuring dc Current with arduino using acs712 current sensor
- Increasing Digital I/O input output pins of Arduino.
- RF 433Mhz Module communication with Arduino and 89c51 microcontroller
- 2.4' TFT Lcd with Arduino Displaying Text
- Measuring Dc Current using Acs712 with Arduino Uno
- Atmega162 Programmed using Arduino IDE
- Atmega162 uart programmed using arduino ide
- Atmega32A Programmed with arduino ide
- Atmega32A Uart programmed with arduino ide
- Seven segment display interfacing with Arduino
- Arduino temperature sensor with LM35
- How to make Alphanumeric keypad with Arduino
- Fading led with ldr using arduino
- Fading led with potentiometer using arduino
- Making Custom urdu alphabets on 16x2 lcd using arduino
- Making custom characters on lcd using Arduino
- Measuring room temperature with LM35 using Arduino
- Rotating uni+bi directional motor with Arduino uno
- Displaying ASCII characters on 16x2 lcd with Ardunio
- Generating frequency from Arduino board
- How to make clock and calendar with arduino
- Displaying moving text on 16x2 lcd with arduino
- Fading leds using Ardunio
- Piezo knock sensor used with Ardunio
- How to use lcd in 4-bit mode with Ardunio
- How to make Calculator using Ardunio 16x2 lcd and 4x4 numeric keypad