Arduino Uno, Mega, Leonardo, Pro Mini Diy, Students, Beginners Projects with Free Source Codes
The post contains list of arduino projects. Projects are made with different arduino boards arduino uno, arduino mega, arduino due, arduino leonardo, arduino mini etc. Many arduino ad on boards are also used in the projects such as arduino lcd shield for displaying characters and numbers, arduino Ethernet shield for networks projects, arduino WiFi shield for arduino WiFi projects. Projects are not limited to ad on arduino boards, many sensors temperature, humidity, water level, weight, infrared, ultrasonic, door contact, pressure, flow etc are interfaced with arduino. Actuators like relays, SCR(Silicon Controlled Switch), SSR(Solid State Relays), transistors, optocouplers/optoisolators, mosfets, fets are also preset in many projects. Motors like DC, Stepper, Servo are also used in many projects. The projects are help full for beginners, students, kids and diy arduino project makers. All the projects/tutorials contains free circuit diagrams and source codes of the projects. One can use and modify the code according to his need.
Arduino uno automatic car head light on/off battery and temperature monitoring system: Car Automation
The project is about monitoring car battery voltage, engine temperature and automatically switching on and off the head lights. The post presents the working system circuit and arduino code. One can use and modify the code according to his desire.
SNMP(Simple Network Management Protocol) Implementation on Arduino Ethernet Shield: Remote Room Temperature Monitoring
The tutorial/project is about implementing snmp over arduino and monitor a remote network peripheral. I monitored the temperature of a room using DHT11 temperature sensor. A working example with free source code and circuit diagram is presented in the code.
Stepper Motor Speed and Direction Control Using Arduino and Bluetooth HC-06 Module through an Android App
Stepper motor speed and direction controlled using Bluetooth through an android app. The post explains about the interfacing of hc06 Bluetooth module with arduino and pairing it with android phone. Controlling the speed by sending commands through android phone. Project circuit diagram and code is free. One can use and modify it.
How to measure DC(Direct Current) With Arduino Uno?
How to measure dc current with arduino and display result on arduino lcd shield. Acs712 current sensor is used to measure the dc current. Project contains the code, circuit and video of the project. Each and every thing is open source, one can used and modify the code according to his need.
Measuring Visible Light with Arduino and TSL2561 Luminosity Sensor
This tutorial is about measuring visible light using tsl2561 luminosity sensor with arduino. Interfacing of tsl2561 with arduino and calculating lux value is thoroughly explained in the post. A working project with free source code and circuit diagram is presented in the post.
- Measuring dc Current with arduino using acs712 current sensor
- Esp8266 scan available networks display them on html page, join one and post data on thingspeak server
- Atmel Attiny13A Programmed with Usbasp programmer and arduino as isp in arduino ide
- Increasing Digital I/O input output pins of Arduino.
- Interfacing SSR(Solid State Relay) with Arduino: Room Auto AC ON/OFF depending on temperature
- RF 433Mhz Module communication with Arduino and 89c51 microcontroller
- 2.4' TFT Lcd with Arduino Displaying Text
- Measuring Dc Current using Acs712 with Arduino Uno
- RS485 Communication Between Arduino Mega and Arduino Pro Mini
- Atmega162 Programmed using Arduino IDE
- Atmega162 uart programmed using arduino ide
- Atmega32A Programmed with arduino ide
- Atmega32A Uart programmed with arduino ide
- Seven segment display interfacing with Arduino
- Arduino temperature sensor with LM35
- Interfacing Sim900d(GSM) with Arduino uno and sending sms to a specific mobile number
- How to make Alphanumeric keypad with Arduino
- Fading led with ldr using arduino
- Fading led with potentiometer using arduino
- Making Custom urdu alphabets on 16x2 lcd using arduino
- Making custom characters on lcd using Arduino
- Measuring room temperature with LM35 using Arduino
- Rotating uni+bi directional motor with Arduino uno
- Displaying ASCII characters on 16x2 lcd with Ardunio
- Generating frequency from Arduino board
- How to make clock and calendar with arduino
- Displaying moving text on 16x2 lcd with arduino
- Fading leds using Ardunio
- Piezo knock sensor used with Ardunio
- How to use lcd in 4-bit mode with Ardunio
- How to make Calculator using Ardunio 16x2 lcd and 4x4 numeric keypad